PODCAST MASTERMINDS: PARTNERSHIPS TO STRATEGICALLY GROW YOUR SHOW
Two heads are better than one, not because either is infallible, but because they are unlikely to go wrong in the same direction.
If you are the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room.
WHAT MAKES OUR PODCAST MASTERMIND WORK?
Our podcast masterminds are based on the premise that we all need help… and when we come together with generous and humble attitudes, willing to do the work, EXTREME SUCCESS is not only possible, it’s likely.
OUR GROUPS INCLUDE:
- 6 participants (see qualifications below) + 1 facilitator
- bi-weekly meetings
- 1.5-hour time frame
- high commitment: attendance is expected. 1 absence allowed, 2 and you’re out
- the “Hot Seat” – two members per-session share their biggest issue and everyone else helps them
- self-selected action items identified each week
- accountability: specific follow-up during the next session to ensure progress is happening
- skilled moderation & organization by a podcast industry expert (currently, our Founder, Carey Green)
I have a podcast that is experiencing pretty rapid and steady growth and I wanted to be able to get input from other experience podcasters about how to take it to the next level. Carey contacted me about a Podcast Mastermind group that he was organizing and it sounded like what I was looking for. It was EXACTLY what I was looking for. Carey leads the group but he doesn’t dominate the conversation. Everyone is able to offer input and receive advice and ideas. I have learned a lot from participating and I believe the others in the group have as well. I’m so happy I decided to join and I can highly recommend Carey as a skilled Podcast Mastermind facilitator.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
A certain level of experience, commitment, and success as a podcaster is required to ensure the entire group benefits. The following are the MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS for participation.
- consistent podcast publication for at least one year
- 30-day downloads per episode of at least 300
- willingness to commit to the group format and expectations (see above)
- spirit of generosity and helpfulness (nothing held back)
APPLY TO BE PLACED ON THE WAIT LIST
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST MAINTENANCE PACKAGE - $30/MO
After your payment goes through you’ll receive an email from our team to ask for all the info we need to get your maintenance service rolling!