If You Want The BEST Podcast Show Notes Service, You Just Found It!
Our podcast show notes service will top off your show’s presentation & maximize SEO
Podcast Show Notes are a great way to tap into the way the internet works by providing text-based content that can be found and shared.
Show notes also provide a great way for your listeners to easily locate the resources you mention in your episodes. We include those links “live” in our show notes which enables your clients to go directly to the places you are driving them to! Especially if you get in the habit of MENTIONING your episode description (and links) is available in the listener’s podcast player.
And don’t forget about your podcast guests – your show notes pages demonstrate to them how professionally and effectively you feature them on your podcast website. It’s a great way to generously feature your guests as a “thank you” for lending you their expertise as a value-add to your listeners.
AND on top of that… you’ll have a compelling summary of your episodes you can include in the description area of your MEDIA HOST, which will populate all the podcast players so l listeners can access your resources and contact info easily and quickly.
$150 / episode
But we can create custom packages if you have something specific in mind. See the description below and click the big yellow-ish button if you want to discuss pricing and show notes formatting.
How We Implement Our Podcast Show Notes Service
We take this stuff seriously… that means we learn what it takes to make your show notes pages effective. Here’s what we include…
- A 500-ish word summary description of the episode, with appropriate headers. (We don’t usually count, so it’s often more!)
- A time-stamped bullet-list outline of the main topics covered in your episode.
- All resource links mentioned in your episode. That’s websites, books, resources, anything… if we can track them down, we will.
- Images (if you provide the image files). If you want us to wrangle up relevant images – we will be happy to for an additional fee.
- “Outside” links to people, places, things mentioned in your podcast. This also improves search engine estimation of your site for SEO purposes.
- A Call to Action of your choice. Some examples: Subscribe to your podcast/blog – leave a rating or review on iTunes or other directory, whatever you want…
- Posted DIRECTLY to your website and media host – scheduled according to your criteria.
TWO BONUS SERVICES:
5 Social media blurbs taken from the episode that you can schedule on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn or other social media networks.
5 “Tweetables” you can include as links in your episode post using “Click to Tweet” or another application, or to schedule for your personal Twitter distribution.