If you are at the point that you’re considering a podcast editing service, there are many things you need to keep in mind to ensure that you find the RIGHT service to fit your needs. I’ve been running a podcast editing service since early 2013 and know that most people discover what I’m about to share with you – the hard way! But I don’t want that for you. I want you to find the podcast editing service that is a perfect fit for the things you need.
Why wouldn’t I just tell you to hire me?
A couple of simple reasons: #1 – My podcast editing company is not the only game in town that can do good quality work for you (though I do think we’re the best). And #2 – I know that the way we do business and the values we hold to are not going to be the best fit for everyone. So, it only makes sense for me to help you find the exact people who can best serve you when it comes to editing your episodes week to week.
That’s what this episode of Podcastification is all about: 10 Tips To Help You Find The Right Podcast Editing Service.
Outline of this episode
- [1:20] What kind of things should be asking a podcast editing service?
- [2:05] If you’re not aligned in terms of values, you’re asking for trouble.
- [3:37] Find out the company’s editing philosophy.
- [5:21] Do you have to provide guidance episode to episode?
- [7:24] They have current clients, don’t they? Find out all you can!
- [8:29] Listen to their work!
- [10:17] Will you have an editor assigned to your show?
- [12:14] Does the company have streamlined systems?
- [14:12] Is there a commitment to clear communication?
- [16:10] Where is your podcast editing team based?
- [18:27] The issue of pricing in finding the right podcast editing service.
Connect with me…