One of the most common things you’ll hear podcasters ask is “How can I get more people to download my show?” That’s an O.K. question… if you’re into that sort of thing.
OK, I’m being a bit snarky here… downloads ARE important for a number of reasons. But my guest on this episode is not so concerned about downloads because he’s making bank in another way.
From selling stuff to his guests.
Casey Stubbs is a marketing guru (my words, he’s to humble to admit it). He’s figured out that what all marketers want is what podcasting has to offer.
You’ll benefit from listening to this episode if you…
- You offer a product or service that requires relationship building and marketing
- The power of relationships is not lost on you, and you know how to make the most of them
- You don’t like the obsession with download numbers and want to find another way
- It’s more important to you to build ongoing relationships than it is to draw a crowd
- You want to short-cut the marketing process and get right into sales
FIND FULL SHOW NOTES HERE:
REACH OUT TO CASEY
- On Twitter: @CaseyStubbs
- On LinkedIn
- Casey’s podcast: How To Trade It