It’s not just a good idea to build community around your podcast – it’s a GREAT idea.
It’s just about the only way to get to know your audience, understand their needs, and build trust on a personal level. So I wanted to bring someone to you who is a PRO at doing that through tools that any of us can use.
Meet Bella Vasta.
Bella is a pet groomer by trade, but she’s built some amazing community and interaction within her industry through Facebook Groups and I know that what she’s done will be of immense value to those of us who are willing to apply it to our own situation. Bella – thanks for sharing.
Let the value bombs DROP!
FIND THE FULL SHOW NOTES AT www.PodcastFastTrack.com/117
EVERYTHING COVERED ON THIS EPISODE
- [1:21] I’ve TRIED to build community and failed. Can you relate?
- [2:30] Bella’s experience of saying “yes” to everything led to creating her own FB groups
- [5:10] What you name your Facebook Group is VITALLY important
- [10:40] A podcast case study: how to build community around your topics
- [16:05] Could you take your rabid fans into a private (paid) Facebook Group?
- [22:27] How you can start a Facebook Group from scratch – Bella takes us step by step
- [26:14] The ground rules / photos / and entry questions – follow Bella’s advice to do this right
- [28:11] What NOT to do in your efforts to engage your community
- [32:11] Facebook paid groups are coming… whoa! This could be big!
- [33:58] Bella’s best pitch for why a podcaster should start a Facebook Group
FEATURED ON THIS EPISODE
- Bella’s coaching page: http://BellaVasta.com
- Bellla’s podcast: Bella In Your Business: https://jumpconsulting.net/
MENTIONED ON THIS EPISODE
- The Podcastification Facebook Group: https://podcastfasttrack.com/facebookgroup
- Facebook’s trials of membership groups: https://techcrunch.com/2018/06/20/facebook-subscription-groups/