We’ve seen things go viral – a stupid ice cream pooping unicorn and such.
And while fad-ish attention would be a boost to your show, it’s longer-lasting and more powerful if you do something intentionally to make your show go viral. In my view, one of the best things you can do to point your podcast in that direction is to learn effective ways to repurpose the great content you’re already creating.
This episode is about that – repurposing your podcast – and covers ideas I’ve come up with or have come across in all my journeys around the internet.
You can listen – or read the full show notes at www.PodcastFastTrack.com/114 . I’m going to outline it all.
EVERYTHING COVERED ON THIS EPISODE
- [1:21] The ideas that have been percolating in my brain for a while now
- [2:56] A 20-minute step for you to do NOW: syndication on multiple platforms
- [5:45] Why you SHOULD be resharing evergreen content forever – social and episodes
- [8:48] Can you bundle a series of topical episodes into a new episode – or a course?
- [11:01] Why isn’t anyone doing “quick tip” episodes from old interview or episodes?
- [15:21] A great idea one of my team members came up with for a client
- [22:09] What do you think about adding your audio to YouTube with an original graphic?
- [26:04] Here’s a creative idea from Dave Jackson about spreading the word at events
- [28:37] No matter how you repurpose, you need to market effectively!
Connect with me…
FEATURED ON THIS EPISODE
- The Podcast Fast Track CUSTOM Audiogram Service using Adobe After Effects
- JOIN my PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP: https://podcastfasttrack.com/facebookGroup
- My previous episode (79) on getting your show into ALL the directories
- Jeremy Weisz and Inspired Insider
- Jonathan Messinger and his podcast, “The Alien Adventures of Finn Caspian”
- Tony Grebmeier
- Episode 80 with Baird Hall
- Daily Motion
- Episode 95 with Jim Kukral
- The fiction books I’m writing: The Dragon Slayer Chronicles
- The School of Podcasting with Dave Jackson
- Daniel J. Lewis of The Audiacity to Podcast
- Tommy Walker’s episode – www.PodcastFastTrack.com/115