Our Lead Magnet Service: Increase Listener Engagement And Gain Powerful Marketing Opportunities
Why do you need our Lead Magnet Service?
Every podcaster wants to engage with their audience more.
Every podcaster wants to offer their audience valuable resources
Lead Magnets provide you with BOTH of those opportunities.
The Podcast Fast Track team is able to create customized, episode-specific, action-oriented PDFs based on the content of your fabulous audio episodes.
You mention the resource on your episode (and how to get it) and we do everything else!
Here are some examples of the kind of lead magnets you could provide your listeners using our lead magnet service…
Keep in mind that these are “concepts” that can be customized to YOUR brand and image in every conceivable way…
Experience our Lead Magnets in Action - Right Here!
Let us give you a first-hand demonstration of how our Lead Magnet service works!
Before you do anything though – here’s our PROMISE!
By participating in the demonstration below you will only receive ONE email from us that demonstrates the power of using Lead Magnets to build your email list and enable deeper engagement with your audience. We won’t send you anything else. You have our word!
Be sure to READ THE ENTIRE EMAIL you receive – it explains what you’ve received and how it can help you build your email list, engage with your listeners, and provide more value to them email after email.
Step into our Lead Magnet laboratory below by entering your email address!
Q & A About our Lead Magnet Service
How are you able to make these to match my brand?
And we don’t stop there – we expect you to give us feedback and insight into how we can better represent you – as we go along. That way we are able to constantly improve our effectiveness in representing you and empowering your listeners.
Do you require that I subscribe for a lead magnet for every episode I publish?
We let YOU select how many episodes of your podcast you want to have Lead Magnets created for each month… 1, 4, 7, whatever.
We only ask that you decide on a regular schedule – every 3rd episode of the month, for example – so our team is able to effectively coordinate our lead magnet service with your episode’s publication, without fail.
How do you decide what content to highlight in the Lead Magnet?
Our goal is to make every lead magnet truly valuable – enough to motivate your listeners to provide their email in order to get them.
So… our writers will draw out the main action points covered (yes, we listen to all of your episode audio) and create the lead magnet based on what the episode covers.
Your listeners will receive a take-action oriented worksheet or list, designed to make them the hero of their own story – and you their wise mentor!
Do I get to approve the design of each Lead Magnet?
We work hard at the outset to develop 3-ish templates that match your brand and message. These 3 templates are designed around different types of help the lead magnet may provide.
- You may have a “# of steps” type Lead Magnet – a checklist, if you will.
- You may have a “Guest profile” type Lead Magnet that contains nuggets of wisdom and contact info for your guest (showing potential guests this kind of thing can really motivate them to be on you show)
- You may have your own idea of a “type” of Lead Magnet you’d like to offer. We are all ears!
For every episode that we provide our lead magnet service, our writer will determine which type of Lead Magnet is most appropriate for the content you cover and create the new document based on your pre-approved template.
Then we check, double-check, and triple-check them for quality so you look good – and post them to your episode show notes page for your listeners to find.
What do I have to do to make this work?
You’re right – the “build it and they will come” approach won’t work with Lead Magnets. Your listeners have to KNOW you’ve created great content for them.
So here’s what YOU need to do to make the best use of our Lead Magnet Service…
- You need to think ahead and stay organized so you can mention your offered Lead Magnet when you record your episode(s)
- When you do – FEEL FREE to mention a title for your Lead Magnet in your audio – our creators will take their cues from you to create the resource you mention.
- You need to mention your Lead Magnet offers consistently. The more you remind your audience that you are providing a tangible way for them to take action, the more they will actually take action – and opt-in to your email list. 😉
- You have to communicate with our team ahead of time if you want to do something different than we’ve planned or something that’s extra-special. We can’t create great stuff from nothing when we have no advance notice.
Does this approach really increase email subscribers?
High-value Lead Magnets like this are THE industry standard way of getting people to opt-in to email lists. It’s been that way since these kinds of lists were first introduced. Because it works.
We have one client who adds at least 6 new subscribers after every episode using this approach – and he only provides transcripts as his Lead Magnets, not high-value, actionable content like we’re creating here. Imagine the difference that could happen.
You have to do your part as well. That means…
- You need to think ahead and stay organized so you can mention your Lead Magnet when you record your episode(s)
- You need to do it consistently. The more you remind your audience that you are providing a tangible way for them to take action, the more they will actually take action. 😉
- You have to communicate with our team ahead of time if you want to do something different than we’ve planned or extra-special. We can’t create great stuff from nothing when we have no advance notice.
What's the cost and how am I billed for these Lead Magnets?
Pricing for our Lead Magnet Service starts at $125 per lead magnet. That includes…
- Our initial setup with each client to dial-in the look and feel of the lead magnets
- The creation of the lead magnets episodically at this rate
- The integration of the lead magnet into your email service of choice – LeadPages, Infusionsoft, ConvertKit, etc.
- Posting on your episode show notes page
Everything we do at PFT is set up on a recurring subscription via PayPal. There are a handful of benefits to that model…
- Consistency – in payment and in production
- Accountability – you are on the hook to do your part to get out great content – we are on the hook to supplement what you do with equally great content (though we try to make ours even better, because it reflects on you)
- Dependability – when we know the payment is coming in and we are contracted to do your work on a schedule, we are able to fit your Lead Magnet creation neatly into our already-packed schedule, so nothing gets dropped.
FOR EXAMPLE: Let’s say you subscribe to one-lead-magnet-per-month services with us. We set up the subscription, engage in a video call with you to get the details, ask you to initiate the subscription, and we get to work on your behalf as you’ve directed in the video call, month after month after month.
The beautiful part for you is this – you don’t have to think about it and it just happens!
Do you require me to sign a contract for a certain period of time?
But we do sign a service agreement with you to clarify who is doing what. But you’re free to cancel at any time.