Whenever we think about audio production software we typically think about programs that allows to record and edit. Those would be things like Adobe Audition, Hindenburg, and Audacity.
But there are other programs out there that enable the new or inexperienced podcaster to get the same quality audio that many who play around with those software programs I mentioned get, without nearly the same amount of headache.
One of the audio production software packages that falls into that category is Auphonic.
Subscribe to Podcastification
Main Points : Incredible Audio Production Software
- [1:24] How I came to know about Auphonic in the first place
- [3:50] The benefits of Auphonic and the basic features of the system
- [5:50] What you can expect to see within the audio production software
- [9:30] Chapter marks are possible in Auphonic – here’s how
- [12:32] Multiple output options possible, even at the same time
- [15:57] Transcript creation as part of this audio production software
- [16:42] Send your finished project to many online destinations
- [17:57] 4 different audio algorithms you can choose from – including LUFS
- [20:41] Analyzing outputs to see the difference is possible in Auphonic
- [22:16] Desktop programs available from Auphonic
- [25:18] If you love doing the audio processing stuff… nevermind.
Auphonic is audio production software for the rest of us… it does the thinking so we don’t have to
I do this audio production thing for a living and even I don’t enjoy thinking about using limiters, high and low pass filters, compressors, noise Gates, and all that kind of stuff. Yes, it’s fun to know what they are and how to use them if I have to, but I’d rather not if I can avoid it.
That is why Auphonic is such a treasure. The team behind this amazing audio production software have developed algorithms that process audio for you so that you don’t have to. You can set up the types of audio processing you want the application to do and it simply does it for you.
One of the best things about Auphonic is that there is a free plan that most beginning podcasters would find very useful. In fact, many experienced podcasters may not need to pay for anything and be able to use all the bells and whistles that Auphonic has to offer.
This episode is about that. Auphonic.
If you have the opportunity to optimize your audio with a shorter process end results that are just as good, why wouldn’t you do it?
Those of us who have been podcasting for any length of time understand that time is exactly the issue when it comes to producing or episodes. We only have so much of it and we have to use it wisely.
The Auphonic audio production software Is available to help us meet that need. The free plan for Auphonic is probably just about right for most podcasters and could be all you ever need. But if you go beyond that, you can buy one time credits to make up the difference.
The most important thing is that Auphonic does all the optimization of your audio file that you either don’t know how to do or spend tons of time doing. Either way, this is a winning situation for you. And this episode I go through the platform step by step to explain to you the benefits if using this incredible software.
As I said in the title of this episode, ignore this audio editing platform at your own risk.
Do you want those cool audio motion graphics to promote your episodes? This audio production software can make them for you
If you spend any time on social media, especially in the podcasting communities that exist you have likely seen the wave motion typing videos that people use to promote their podcast episodes.
Heck, you may have even heard my episode with Baird Hall, co-founder of the Wavve App… they create this sort of thing.
You probably didn’t realize it but the audio production software I’m talking about on this episode, Auphonic is capable of producing those files as well. They are called audiograms and you can find out how to use Auphonic to create them for yourself, on this episode.
- www.PodcastFastTrack.com/86 – My mobile recording setup using Auphonic
- The Wavve App
- www.PodcastFastTrack.com/80 – the episode with Baird Hall of Wavve
Leave your question for me to answer!
Connect with me…