Audacity For Podcasting (and non-podcasters, too!)
You can create professional sounding audio using FREE podcast software for editing (Audacity) and this easy-to-follow course.
We break it down for you, step by step to show you EXACTLY what you need to know, and none of what you don’t.
Learn To Use This Free Podcast Software To Professionally Produce Your Show (or for someone else)
But free doesn’t mean “effective.” It only becomes an effective software for podcasting when you, the podcaster, take the time to learn how to use it well.
That’s what this course is about – helping you truly MAKE Audacity into podcast software that works for you.
This course – “Audacity For Podcasting” is designed to help you take the trial-and-error OUT of your podcasting journey so you can begin producing quality audio for your podcast episodes quickly and easily.
Podcast Fast Track’s founder – Carey Green – has spent his entire podcasting career inside the Audacity interface and has learned many helpful tips, tricks, hacks, and shortcuts to using the Audacity software effectively for podcasting. He created this course in bite-sized, actionable chunks so you can digest and apply what you’re learning right away.
Top that off with his bent toward teaching and over 20 years experience in teaching adults and you have a winning combination!
What Actual Students Have Said About This Course
Get The Training You Need For This Amazing Free Podcast Software
Videos Included in the Bachelor’s Level Course
- Course Intro
- Download and Install Audacity
- A Quick Overview of Audacity
- Open, Import, Save, and Export Functions
- Record, Copy, Cut, Paste Functions
- Overview of the Edit Menu – Part 1
- Overview of the Edit Menu – Part 2
- Overview of the View Menu
- Creating a Voice-Over
- How To Use Fast-Play
- Selection Tips and Tricks to Make Things Easier
- Split Cut – Split Delete – Silence – Trim (all helpful functions)
- The Append Record Function
- Using the Leveler Effect
- The Noise Removal Effect
- Using the Compression Effect
- Overdub: What Is It and How Does It Work
- Working With Multiple Tracks In A Project
Here’s the videos inside the Master’s Level Course
- Develop Your Editing Philosophy
- Why Good Headphones Are So Important
- Good Editing Uses The Ears And The Eyes
- Setting Up A Basic Template To Save Time
- A More Complicated Template
- The Power of Understanding WAV Form Structures
- Use the Zoom Tool for Better Edits
- Proper Use of the Solo and Mute Buttons
- An Easy Clip Editing Trick
- Mouth Sounds – What They Are and What to Do About Them
- Remove Filler Words in a Sentence and Add Extra Space to Make It Sound Natural
- Dealing With Pauses, “Ummmms” and “Uhhhhs
- Keeping It Natural Even Though You Edit Out Stuff
- A Tip for Dealing With Repeated Words or Phrases (stutters)
- Repeated Phrase Editing
- Labels and Label Editing Using Sync-Lock
Here’s the Videos Inside the Doctoral Level Course
- Create Your Keyboard Shortcuts
- Sync Two Tracks – Otherwise Known As A “Double Ender”
- Fixing Drops In Skype Calls
- What To Do About Speaker Feedback In the Recording
- How To Edit Cross-Talk Between Two People
- Remove Pops or Bumps – the Draw Tool
- How To Remove Harsh “S” Sounds (The D-Esser Plugin I Use)
- How To Make a Short Piece of Music Longer
- Split Track Basics
- Split Track Background Noise – How to Edit It Out
- Split Track Editing Mistakes – I Make Them, So Will You!
- Split Tracks – Mix and Render Issues You Might Face
- Split Tracks – Last Steps to Ensure Everything Is OK
- The Software Play-Through Function
- Editing An Entire Podcast – Part 1
- Editing An Entire Podcast – Part 2
- Tagging Your mp3 Files
You get EVERYTHING in the other three modules
and LIFETIME ACCESS!